Thursday, December 22, 2011

About

Hi everyone! My name is Sonnie. Soon to be Momma to a beautiful little girl named River coming in March. When I'm not reading or writing, I'm probably at home indulging in some type of TV show (I'm a Buffy/ True Blood/ Walking Dead fanatic) or being lazy with my awesome husband and sweetpie shihtzu named Maddie [aka MadDog/Matticus/Maddica]. This blog started out as a book review blog and is slowly involving into my everyday life blog, but don't fear! I'll still mainly be sticking to books.

I read everything. Adult, YA, or Children's. I'm not one of those people that have to follow a specific genre, however I do tend to read more paranormal romance & urban fantasy than anything else. But I also love Autobiographies, Memoirs, the Classics, Horror, Gothic, and just about anything else I can get my hands on. I also have a building collection of comic books that I enjoy.

Hubs/ Guest Blogger:       

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you enjoy!
© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.