Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week's Top Ten is:
 

Top Ten New-to-Me Authors I've Read in 2012

1. Jennifer L. Armentrout- JLA is probably my favorite new author. If you haven't read any of her books, you are MISSING OUT. Big time. My first JLA book was Obsidian (Lux #1) and I just got sucked in from there. Even though I started out with the Lux series, I have to say, her other series, The Covenant, is definitely my favorite.
 

2. Lauren Oliver, author of the Delirium series. This is one series that is definitely worth your time and money!
3. Rachel Vincent, author of the Soul Screamers series. If you don't know the brothers Tod and Nash, you are depriving yourself of yummy hottness.



 
4. Kendare Blake, author of Anna Dressed in Blood and Girl of Nightmares. What I LOVE about Blake, is her ability to write from a guys POV, and actually make him a GUY. Oh, and her complete ability to creep me the hell out with her scary stories.

5. Julie Kagawa who wrote The Iron Fey series. If you love fairy tales, you will absolultely love Julia's stories!
6. Katie McGarry author of Pushing the Limits. This book was so intensely good, and full of emotion that I read it in one day. I can't wait to read her next novel Dare You To.


7. Courtney Moulton author of the Angelfire series! I bought this book on Amazon for $2.99 and I kept putting off reading it for some reason or another, now I wish I hadn't! I absoultely loved it! It was so unique and different from other PNR YA that I had been reading.



8. Dan Wells, author of futuristic novel Partials. If you love the concept of Terminator and Sara Connor, you will absolutely love this book!

9. Michelle Hodkin, author of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, which was AWESOME. Filled with mystery and a hot British guy named Noah, you definitely need to check ths book out!
10. Rhiannon Frater, author of the As the World Dies trilogy. You like Zombies? How about kickass heroines? With maybe a dash of hot construction workers? Well, then you will most definitely want to read Mrs. Frater's work!



Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.