Monday, April 15, 2013

"Clockwork Princess" by Cassandra Clare

Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Series: The Infernal Devices #3
Format: Hardback; 568 pages
Publication: March 19, 2012
Cover Rating: 5/5 Stars

From Goodreads: Tessa Gray should be happy - aren't all brides happy?
Yet as she prepares for her wedding, a net of shadows begins to tighten around the Shadowhunters of the London Institute.
A new demon appears, one linked by blood and secrecy to Mortmain, the man who plans to use his army of pitiless automatons, the Infernal Devices, to destroy the Shadowhunters. Mortmain needs only one last item to complete his plan. He needs Tessa. And Jem and Will, the boys who lay equal claim to Tessa's heart, will do anything to save her.


My Thoughts: I LOVED IT!!! I laughed, I cried, I sobbed. I knew that this book was probably going to gut me emotionally (I mean, there was just no way around it- someone wasn't getting a happy ending). But I still thought it was perfect! The plot is just amazingly addictive in this book, and I couldn't put it down. I loved it so much. Didn't I say that already? Oh well, I did. Cassandra Clare has just sucked me into her shadowhunter world and I can't help but be obsessed!

My Rating: 
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.