Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"Blood Bound" by Rachel Vincent

Series: Unbound #1
Genre: Urban Fantasy/ Paranormal Romance
Format: Paperback; 463 pages
Publication: August 23, 2011 by Mira
Cover Rating: 4/5 Stars

From Goodreads: By blood, by word, by magic…

Most can't touch the power. But Liv Warren is special— a paranormal tracker who follows the scent of blood.

Liv makes her own rules, and the most important one is trust no one.

But when her friend's daughter goes missing, Liv has no choice but to find the girl. Thanks to a childhood oath, Liv can't rest until the child is home safe. But that means trusting Cam Caballero, the former lover forbidden to her.

Bound by oath and lost in desire for a man she cannot have, Liv is racing to save the child from a dark criminal underworld where secrets, lies, trauma and danger lurk around every corner…every touch…every kiss.

And more blood will be spilled before it's over…


My Thoughts: As a HUGE Rachel Vincent fan, I have to say I had high expectations for this book... and I was NOT disappointed! It was fantastic! It has everything you could possibly want in an Urban Fantasy novel: Originality, Violence, Romance, and one bad ass heroine.

What I really loved though was the plot twist and mystery that Blood Bound presented. I kept trying to figure things out and each time I was thrown for a loop. That is, until everything FINALLY clicked into place. I love when that happens with a book.

If you're looking for some quality epic-ness, I highly suggest this novel!

My Rating:


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.