Saturday, April 19, 2014

The One Where I Got Married...

It's been so long since I've put up any reviews! And I'm sorry, but I promise, I have a really good reason! This past December my long term awesome boyfriend finally asked me to marry him!

Anyway, we I decided (being the most impatient person in the world) that I wanted to get married on March 15...  which was in roughly two months and some change  Surely, I could plan a wedding in that time! It would be a piece of cake! Why would anyone need a year to plan for a wedding?! If any of you have ever planned a wedding, you're probably laughing right now at how naive I was.

Turned out, wedding planning was a lot more to take on than what I had originally thought. But with the help of my awesome family and friends (especially my Maid of Honor and bridesmaids), I was able to get through it with my sanity... mostly!

But now things are finally settling back down to normal and I can come back to recommending amazing books and doing reviews! 

In the mean time though, here's some fun pictures from the big event!


Our wedding cake and the topper inspired by Doctor Who! 


Epic "Last Supper" Wedding Party Photo!


 After the big event was over! If you can't tell, there are boxes of really awesome gifts surrounding us!


My Car!


 Wedding Selfie of the Groom!





If you didn't know, I'm secretly a badass ninja!



Right before my MOH talked me out of running away to Mexico! Bahah Kidding! Kidding! Love this lady <3 p="">






This is Jessa and Ashley! The first time I actually got to "meet" them in person! We found each other on Goodreads a few years ago with our other awesome GReeps! Super fantastic ladies and so adorable together!







I won't bore you with anymore pictures! The only thing you need to know was that it was bookish, and epic, and one of the happiest days of my life :)

Hope you guys all have a happy Easter!

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.