Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
If I'm recommending to someone I don't know very well, I tend to stick to more broader range of books, than just Paranormal. So here's my go to General List!
1. Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews
2. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.
I mean, really, who hasn't read those books and didn't fall in love with them?
3. The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice.
4. A Great and Terrible Beauty trilogy by Libba Bray.
Mystical and romantic, it's an amazing story!
5. Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer.
6. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey.
Okay, so maybe not a completely truthful memoir (and maybe Oprah does have it out for the guy), but still a touching story.
7. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
8. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.
Zombies. Need I say more?
9. The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.
10. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.
Okay, I couldn't resist. One major Paranormal Romance. At least.