Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top Ten Books I Recommend the Most


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

If I'm recommending to someone I don't know very well, I tend to stick to more broader range of books, than just Paranormal. So here's my go to General List!


1. Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews


2. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. 
I mean, really, who hasn't read those books and didn't fall in love with them?

3. The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice.

4. A Great and Terrible Beauty trilogy by Libba Bray. 
Mystical and romantic, it's an amazing story!

5. Into The Wild by  Jon Krakauer.


6. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. 
Okay, so maybe not a completely truthful memoir (and maybe Oprah does have it out for the guy), but still a touching story.

7. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

8. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.
Zombies. Need I say more?

9. The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.

10. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.
Okay, I couldn't resist. One major Paranormal Romance. At least.



1 comment

  1. Harry Potter! <3 I'm glad to see someone else with A Great and Terribly Beauty on their list. That series is incredible. Lovely Bones and the Time Traveler's Wife are both very good books. City of Bones is, as well.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.