Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday


This week, my wishlist book is one I will probably buy ASAP. I can't believe I haven't gotten it already. I'm seriously going through withdrawals.


What does it mean when your school is voted the most dangerous in America? It's time to kick some hellion butt...

After not really surviving her junior year (does "undead" count as survival?), Kaylee Cavanaugh has vowed to take back her school from the hellions causing all the trouble. She's going to find a way to turn the incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity against one another in order to protect her friends and finish this war, once and forever.

But then she meets Wrath and understands that she's closer to the edge than she's ever been. And when one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realizes she can't save everyone she loves without risking everything she has....

3 comments

  1. I have the first book on my Kindle right now. I have heard so much about this series. I really need to get into it!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying for this one! I hope my library gets it in ASAP!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS COVER 0____0 although I don't really know what it has to do witht the synopsis, it still sounds really cool.-Phil@StackofHardbacks

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.