Friday, January 27, 2012

Whered'ja Go?

Sorry I've abandoned this project for almost a month now guys! So uncool of me. I've been busy with the flu and classes. I know, I know. No excuse, especially considering that I just started out on this. I promise to try and get better. In the mean time, here is some things that have been making me happy that you might enjoy too:

1. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It was a fantastic read guys. I put a review up on GoodReads, but I will eventually add one here as well. I strongly recommend it.

2. My Kindle Fire. Why oh why did I ever bother getting the Nook?! I love Amazon, and they're so much cheaper then Barnes and Noble!

3. This cover of "You're the One that I Want" by Angus and Julia Stone. There's just something hauntingly beautiful and true about her voice that really makes this cover worth while. I love it. 



4.  How I Met Your Mother. I've become one of the millions of viewers addicted to Ted Mosby's love life. This show has such a fantastic quality. I'm constantly laughing (and sometimes crying) while watching it. The cast is EPIC and it is worth the 7 seasons of your time my friends.



Well, that's all for tonight guys, but I promise I will be more dedicated and keep this thing going. Hope all of you have a fantastic weekend!

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.