Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Series Spotlight: The Darkest Powers


My Friend Kate over at Epic (Chocolate) Fantasy hosts Sunday Series Spotlight. There have been a ton of great books that I have read before starting this blog, or even joining Good Reads, that I'm just dying to share with everyone else!

This Sunday's Series Spotlight is on...

The Darkest Powers Series by Kelly Armstrong

Synopsis: Chloe Saunders use to be pretty normal, until she woke up seeing the dead. Thinking she's mentally unstable her father sends her to the Lyle House,  a group home for troubled teens. There she meets Liz, Tori, Rae, and brothers Simon and Derek. However, Chloe soon finds out that not everything is as it seems at the house. In fact, her father may have just sent her into the most dangerous place possible.

Why I Loved It: The Darkest Powers Series was fast paced, and original. Nothing was as it seemed and it kept me reading until the wee hours of the morning- not because I was frightened of the freaky ghosts that haunted Chloe or anything though... okay, maybe a little. It was creepy to the extreme and kept me guessing until the very end. I would highly recommend this series!

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.