Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. "Pandemonium" by Lauren Oliver.
SUCH a huge cliffhanger ending! I ate it up.
2. "My Sweet Audriana" by V.C. Andrews
Want a super creepy ending? Just check out V.C Andrew's only original stand-alone novel.
3. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows" by J.K. Rowling
How about the ultimate ending?! I sobbed.
4. "Deity" by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Just another EPIC cliffhanger.
5. "If I Die" by Rachel Vincent
SIGH! SO good!
6. "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein
What can I say, it's a classic.
7. "The First of Days" by Rhiannon Frater
Super creepy beginning! Loved it!
8. "Forbidden" by Tabitha Suzuma
Actually I HATED this ending. It was so gut wrenching. But it was one of those love/ hate things.
9. "The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton
Two words: Stay. Gold.
10. "The Awakening" by Kate Chopin
Probably one of the most empowering books I've ever read, the ending is just... so perfect.
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to comment with your own link so I can visit your page as well!
And stop by the GIVEAWAY!