Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Bookish Habits I Want to Quit:
1. Feeling like I have to finish a book that I'm not enjoying. I don't know why I do this, but it's like my OCD kicks in and I feel like I have to finish a book once I've started it.
2. Feeling guilty over guilty pleasure books. You know, the cotton candy, fluffy, sugary good kind.
3. Not finishing a series I used to love, only because I can't remember what happened in the previous books.
4. Not taking notes so the above doesn't happen.
5. Reading one particular genre for so long until I run it into the ground and no longer enjoy it. I need more variety.
6. Accidentally zoning out when I'm listening to an audio book. This is super rare, but usually happens when I have a lot on my mind.
7. Stressing out over meeting my reading goal of the year. I have actually put books off for a little while because I would be behind on my reading challenge and I know they would take me longer to read than something else.
8. Not saving up or putting money aside for sequels, thus having to wait forever before I buy them (see #3).
9. Hoarding books that I know I will *never* read (like any L.J. Smith book that's not the original Secret Circle series).
10. Snapping at the hubs when he interrupts me from a 4 hour reading session.