Wednesday, November 19, 2014

River Update: Week Twenty-Two.

How I'm Feeling: The beginning of this week I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and stressed out about the whole delivery process. Not that I haven't really thought about it before, but there was a really intense viral video going around on the internet about a woman who passed away in child birth after having an emergency c-section, along with her sweet baby a few days later. After that, it just kind of hit me that it's still a very dangerous process. After praying about it though, I just realized that everything is in God's hands and in his timing. No sense in worrying about something I have no control over. Besides that, I don't won't fear to take the joy away from my pregnancy.

Cravings: Oreo Balls. Thank goodness I have a great Mother-in-law who helped curb that craving though. Seriously delicious.

Crazy Dream of the Week: I dreamed I was at work and we were severely short-handed and patients just kept coming in- like fifteen at a time, and I couldn't catch up and people were yelling at me for taking so long. Then this band came in for a meeting and I was making them mad because I was so far behind. It was pretty nuts.

Weird Non-Gross Body Stuff: Leg Cramps. Those suckers HURT. 

Most Researched Topic This Week: After being stressed out, I decided to take a break from doing intense research for the week.

Gifts for River this Week: This week my MamaB and I went to a church craft-fair where she bought River this adorable little hat! 


Most Coveted Baby Item of the Week: This Boppy! It's so cute, and the more I read about breast-feeding the more I see that it's a must. Found HERE.

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.