Monday, October 28, 2013

"Origin" by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Series: Lux #4
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance/ Aliens
Format: Kindle
Publication: August 27, 2013 by Entangled
Cover Rating: 5/5 ...DUH, come on look at him! Like I would give him anything less!

From Goodreads: Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything. 

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on? 

And will they even be together?


My Thoughts: The Queen of Cliff-Hangers has done it again! JLA what are you doing to me?! You're killing me! KILLING ME! I need the next book now! Can't we just... can't we just come to some kind of agreement about this? You give me the next book,and I supply you with coffee for a year? No? Darn.

Seriously kids,I feel silly even trying to write this review. Because we all know what I'm going to say: JLA is epic and awesome and this book was phenomenal and can I please have Daemon's babies. The Lux series just keeps getting better with each new book and the action amps up majorly in Origin. We see a side of both Daemon and Kat that we haven't before and it's pretty freaking great. I love how the characters are growing as the series continues on- it really shows how great of a writer JLA is. She has definitely got a gift.

Anyway, I loved it and I really really really really cannot wait until the next book! I hope I don't die between now then, because I'll be super pissed ;)

My Rating:
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.