Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuneage Tuesday


"Tuneage Tuesday" is where I will be posting some of my new favorite songs. Sometimes they'll be connected with a book or series, and sometimes they're just stuck in my head randomly. Either way, new music is always good :]

This weeks tune is:
"Love Will Tear Us Apart" covered by Broken Social Scene
(Originally done by Joy Division)


Where you've heard it: From the movie "The Time Traveler's Wife" 
(Also a fantastic book by Audrey Niffenegger)

Why I Love It: While I'm a huge Joy Division fan, this cover is simply amazing. When I hear it, my mind immediately jumps to a scene in an airport: two people staring across the terminal, having to leave each other... because sometimes, love just isn't enough. 

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.