Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Friday #7





Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. They ask a question, in which you answer on your own blog, and then you link back up with them. After you post, you can go back to the other links to discover new blogs and friends!

*Feel free to follow me in one or any of the available networks on the right of my sidebar. Let me know in a comment how you are following me and put in your own blog link so I can follow you back in the same way(s)!*


Q: Summer break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?

Ohhh, this is an easy one! If we're talking fantasy, I would love to go to an Italian beach, somewhere like Capri or the Amalfi Coast. I would lay out on the beach (under an umbrella, of course- don't want to get burned!) and go get yummy gelato when I need cooling off (it's something I desperatley miss about Italy [I went to Rome in 2005])!




Looks like bliss, right?!


Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.