Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Must Have Summer Reads!

>

Day 2: Must Have Summer Reads!


1.Despite reading only one of her books, when I think of summer reads the first thing that pops in my head is Sarah Dessen- specifically The Truth About Forever. Loved this book! I really need to read more of her novels!
2. Percy Jackson & the Olympians. Percy is definietly worth spending your summer adventure on!

3. Miley Cyrus aside, my next pick would be The Last Song. I know, I know. But when summer comes I want light, cheesy romance. 

4. Into The Wild. So when I'm not looking for fluffy romance, I dig the more serious, life changing books like this one. 


And here's a few that I think would be good summer reads, but haven't got a chance to read yet:




Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you like up to your post too!

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.