Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Beginnings/Endings

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1. "Pandemonium" by Lauren Oliver.
SUCH a huge cliffhanger ending! I ate it up.

2. "My Sweet Audriana" by V.C. Andrews
Want a super creepy ending? Just check out V.C Andrew's only original stand-alone novel.

3. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows" by J.K. Rowling
How about the ultimate ending?! I sobbed.

4. "Deity" by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Just another EPIC cliffhanger.

5. "If I Die" by Rachel Vincent
SIGH! SO good!

6. "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein
What can I say, it's a classic.

7. "The First of Days" by Rhiannon Frater
Super creepy beginning! Loved it!

8. "Forbidden" by Tabitha Suzuma
Actually I HATED this ending. It was so gut wrenching. But it was one of those love/ hate things.

9. "The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton
Two words: Stay. Gold.

10. "The Awakening" by Kate Chopin
Probably one of the most empowering books I've ever read, the ending is just... so perfect.



Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to comment with your own link so I can visit your page as well!

And stop by the GIVEAWAY!






3 comments

  1. Great list! HP has indeed the ultimate ending, I loved the beginning too!

    My Top Ten @ Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my hands on Pandemonium! I just finished Delirium a couple of weeks ago and that ending was amazing. Did you like Pandemonium more than Delirium?

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. The Giving Tree. I loved that book so much when I was little. HP is the best. It made my favorite endings, too. I didn't realize VC Andrews had any stand alones. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.