Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Week Thirty-One!



How I'm Feeling: Uncomfortable! Backaches + Pelvic Pain is terrible.

Nursery Update: The Nursery is coming along! Zack and I spent part of the weekend going through her clothes and hanging up what we could, the rest of it is just neatly stacked in her closet for now until we get all of her furniture in!

Baby Shower Update: I have a lot of sweet people asking me what we need. I've been incredibly lucky to have such a great family (who just happened to have all had babies in the past few years) that have already given me tons of stuff. So, here's just a quick run down of somethings that I can think of at the top of my head that we don't have and need;

Small Stuff:
*Baby Gates (2)
*Baby Towels and Washcloths
*Diapers (varying sizes)
*Wipes
*Any Johnson Baby Products (Soaps, Lotions, Etc)
*Burp Cloths
*Nursing Pads
*Medela Bottles
*Medela Breast Milk Storage Bag
*Baby Hangers
*Memory/ Baby Book
*Diaper Genie Refills
*Mattress Sheets (White, Pink, Gray)
*Clothes
*Swaddlers
*Car Window Shield
*Mattress Pads
*Pacifier clip holders
*Baby Medicines

Bigger Stuff:
*Rock N Play
*Nursing Cover(s)
*Boppy
*Baby Bath
*Diaper Genie
*Humidifier
*Baby Monitor
*White Crib
*White Changing Table
*White Dresser

Cravings: The other night I woke up with a crazy insane craving for blackberry cobbler and a cold glass of milk... luckily my MamaB is awesome and took me to get some for lunch :)

Most Coveted Baby Item of the Week: A pedicure. Seriously, I can't do my own toes right now, and I would just love for someone to paint them cute and massage my swollen cankles! 

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.