Tuesday, March 13, 2012

News and Updates

Hey guys, so I have some bad news and some awesome news. First, the bad: I'm going to be scarce for probably about a week on here. I'm having some serious wisdom teeth issues where my tooth has started to "dissolve" for some reason or another and it's exposing my nerve (which really pisses me off because I'm kind of a clean freak about my teeth) and the pain is so intense I'm not getting anything done (which includes sleep). I was scheduled to have them out on Monday, but honestly I just don't think I'm going to be able to wait that long and I'm going to see if they can't do something sooner. But when I come back I will have a review up for "Half-Blood" by Jennifer L. Armentrout, an attempt at my first IMM video (gasp!), and possibly some other reviews if I find that I am able to read during re-cooperating. We shall see.

The awesome news? Tabitha Suzuma author of "Forbidden" has agreed to do an interview with me for the blog! As soon as I get her e-mail back I will post it up for you guys.

Hope you all are having an awesome pain free week!

2 comments

  1. I had issues with my wisdom teeth before I had them taken out.. definitely sucks. Good luck!!

    And yay for Half-Blood review.. such an amazing book/series.. my copy of Pure is coming in this week. *squeal*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to need it!

      I'm waiting for Pure to come out on the Kindle. I can't wait to read it though! It really is a wonderful series! But she always writes amazing things anyway.

      Delete

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.