Monday, October 27, 2014

Under Construction!

Hi guys!

So I am making some major changes to the blog. During this time, things may be a little wonky, but I still plan on posting reviews until I get things 100% done.

 Since the beginning this has been strictly considered a book review blog, but now I feel like it's time to expand on that. Don't worry though! The majority of my posts will still be book related, but with time comes change. Now I will also be posting brief updates on my pregnancy, family life, and other passions that I may discover. But let me say this once again, THIS IS STILL A PLACE WHERE I WILL DO REVIEWS! Books are my number one passion and that's not going to change anytime soon. I'll still be hosting giveaways, doing interviews, Zack will still be posting his reviews, and of course I will continue reviewing for publishers/ authors/ Netgalley.


I hope you continue to follow me, and I hope to follow more of you as I expand my interests into other areas as well!

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.