Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Sunday Post


The Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Posts:
TTT: Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors
Review: "The Dead List" by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Review: "The Shining" by Stephen King

Reading:
I've wanted this book for two years now and it finally went on sale for one day this week at Amazon, so I knew I couldn't pass it up. I was really trying to hold off and buy the hardback (because I mean, just look at that cover- so gorgeous), but I'd rather be able to read it than have it sitting prettily on my shelf. Not to mention, I'm totally running out of book space in my house.

Listening:
Mom life has pretty much made me in love with Audible/ Audiobooks. While I'm cooking or cleaning, I can leave one ear phone in (and one out to hear River) and actually get some real reading done. And as for Doctor Sleep? It's amazing. I already highly recommend it.

Purchases:
Okay, so this wasn't really a purchase because it's free on Kindle, but still. It's a novella to the Starbound series.

3 comments

  1. I loved Doctor Sleep on audio, I have started listening to all of his books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am seriously loving it too! I think that I'm going to start listening to all of his books as well. The narrators all seem to be so perfect for the choice, and the books long enough to keep me tied over for a while!

      Delete
  2. I discovered that I do love audiobooks when I had a long drive in May, and they're nice for walking as well. But they have to have good narrators. I did really like Doctor Sleep, although it had been forever since I'd read The Shining.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.