Monday, February 13, 2012

Quotation Monday

Quotation Monday is something I've come up with to share some of my favorite quotes from really great novels, movies, lyrics, etc.

In honor of Valentine's Day I'm going to be sharing TWO quotes. One for those Pro Valentines Day and one for those of of you that are Anti-V-Day.

The first comes from none other than the novel Eclipse. I hear romance and automatically think of Edward Cullen. Also, I had to give Twilight some mention since Breaking Dawn Part 1 was just released on DVD Friday. 


"Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black." -Edward Cullen

A lot of people claim to hate Twilight, and hey, to each their own, but for me, I will always love it. No matter how much of a fad it becomes it's still epically romantic. And I'm definitely one of those Pro-Valentine's-Dayers.

The next quote comes from Cassandra Clare's City of Glass and is for those of you who loathe Valentine's Day and all of it's partcipants.

"Unfortunately, you never really hate anyone so much as someone you once cared about."- Jace Wayland.

If you want a difficult romance that is on the verge of impossible, then you should definitely check out Clary and Jace from the Mortal Instruments series. Their relationship is never easy.

4 comments

  1. I want to read the Mortal Instruments series so badly! It seems to be talked about everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's SO good! Definitely one of the better series out there!

      Delete
  2. Breaking Dawn is already on DVD? It seems like everyone was just excited about it coming out in theaters. Especially Chris. lol

    Cool idea! I like your Valentine's Day quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Valentine's Day lol.

      Oh yeah. It came out on midnight Friday. I had to go buy it the next day lol.

      Delete

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.