Friday, October 12, 2012

Follow Friday #9


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. They ask a question, in which you answer on your own blog, and then you link back up with them. After you post, you can go back to the other links to discover new blogs and friends!

*Feel free to follow me in one or any of the available networks on the right of my sidebar. Let me know in a comment how you are following me and put in your own blog link so I can follow you back in the same way(s)!*


Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...

Ohhhh there's so many! First would be Rhiannon Frater's "As the World Dies" zombie trilogy! I mean seriously, can you imagine all the awesomeness?!
Second would be Kendare Blake's "Anna Dressed in Blood". I mean one word (for those of you that have read it): The Basement Scene. CREEPY!
Third, Carrie Ryan's "Forest of Hands and Teeth" tril. Another fantastic zombie series that should DEFINITELY be made into a movie.

What about you? What scary books would you love to see turned into a movie?


10 comments

  1. Anna Dressed in Blood was one of our picks, too! I loved the book, but I'm squeamish when it comes to horror movies, so I'm not sure if I could watch The Basement Scene come to life on a movie screen, lol.

    New GFC follower. Our FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Dressed in Blood would be great. I didn't think of Forest of Hands and Teeth but that could be done up really creepy.

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great choices! I chose ADIB too. :-)

    New follower via GFC.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pic. I can be found/followed at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com . I am too chicken to be reading scary/gory, so now answer this week.
    Happy Friday!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately I haven't read a lot of horror novels, much less good ones. New Follower.

    Sydney
    Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both Anna Dressed in Blood and Forrest of Hands and Teeth are on my list! Haha

    New Follower! My FF @ Pink Fluffy Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic choices! I have the Frater trilogy and I've definitely heard great things about the other two. ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices! :)

    My F&F

    New follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great choices! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anna is great, haven't heard of your other choice yet. I am a new Networked Blogs follower.
    Here's my FF post for this week, I'm sure you're curious about my choice!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.