Sunday, October 7, 2012

FraterFest Updates


Instead of posting two or three times a day, I'm just going to have this one post for all my updates :)

Friday Updates:

Progress: 
I just finished Chapter 3 (It's 2:00 am here and I started thirty minutes ago- give a girl a break ;), and I can already tell Fighting to Survive is going to be just as awesome as book one was! I've missed Katie and Jenni so much, it's unreal. Especially Jenni. I don't know why, but I want to be that girls' best friend! She just seems awesome! 






Challenges:
"Tune That Title" From My Shelf Confessions
"Name That Vampire" from The Fabled Crossroads

Saturday Updates:

Progress: I had to work today, but I'm just in the middle of Chapter 6. It's been slow going, because, well... I'm exhausted! Tomorrow will be filled with more reading time though! Frater sure knows how to put a girl on the edge of her seat!

Challenges: 
FraterBash from Love of Books and here is my post.
Cover Sleuth from Basia's Bookshelf <--This WAS a challenge! I got a few of them, but the others I just couldn't find!

Sunday Updates:

Progress: I am 55% into Fighting to Survive and Frater is still amping up the action and keeping me on my toes! I expect to stay up pretty late tonight to get around 75-80% through with it at least. However, it is 1:00 am, and I have to be in bed by 2:00 (work tomorrow and all).

Challenges:
"Books to Movie Madness" from Books & Beyond I think this was my favorite challenge so far! I love horror movies and I'm fairly certain I got all of these right! Very fun!

I also joined in the Twitter Party (my very first!) and had a great time! Everyone was awesome and I even won a swag pack from our host Kimba!

Monday Updates/ Finale:

Well, like all good things, FraterFest has come to an end. I'm so sad that it's over because I had a blast participating in it and chatting with some wonderful bloggers! If I could change anything it would be to go back in time three weeks ago to ask off for this past weekend at work so I could have been fully immersed in some Zombie Killing Action.

Progress:
So, the question remains, did I finish Fighting to Survive? Alas, I haven't YET. But I will finish it tonight in bed. Most likely. It's not that it wasn't awesome- it totally is- it's that I'm completely exhausted from work and still am going.

Challenges:
"A Texas Crossroad Massacre" from My ParaHangover This was SO much fun! I loved it!
Wrap-Up Give-A-Way from Kimba! Our fantastic host, Kimba, has set up a final wrap-up give-a-way, so don't forget to stop by her awesome blog!

Thanks to Kimba for hosting such an awesome event and to everyone who made the challenges! You guys are awesome and I enjoyed it so much! I hope to do this again next year!

5 comments

  1. Congrats on winning some swag goodness, I totally forgot about the twitter party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering were you where! It was fun!

      Delete
  2. Fighting to Survive sounds great! I'll have to look for the first book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.