Friday, October 5, 2012

Fraterfest Read-A-Thon!


Hi guys! So I'm going to be participating in Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer's Fraterfest!
My goal is to read the second book of Frater's As the World Dies trilogy- Fighting to Survive. I know, I know, just one book?! But alas, this read-a-thon fell on a weekend were I have to work like a crazy girl- actual job work and getting the new house up and running work.



Anyway, if you haven't read any of Frater's awesome novels, you are MISSING out! So, grab a book and join us! There's going to be contest and give-a-ways! 



8 comments

  1. Sonnie so glad you joined us, and do as much as you can..love Frater! Try and do at least one challenge so you can enter my Frater giveaway on Monday..good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you're continuing with the series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, I've been dying to finish it, but I was holding off until this challenge came up! I was so upset that I ended up having to work this weekend! lol

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any in this series yet, but I definitely plan to. New follower by the way!

    Check out my Fraterfest Goals.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, Sandy you should! They're awesome!!!

      Delete
    2. And thanks for following! Heading over to check out your post now!

      Delete
  4. As the World Dies is my fave series. I read it when it was stories on a website waaay back when! She deserves all this love cuz they are Fab stories.
    http://www.booksandbeyond.net/2012/10/fraterfest-books-to-movie-madness.html

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.