Sunday, October 21, 2012

The "Official" New ParaDays Blog!

Hi guys!

So, as some of you may have noticed "Lit Girl: Confessions of a Future Librarian" has had a complete make-over!

What's Changed:
  • The Name: Obviously. While I enjoyed "Lit Girl: Confessions of a Future Librarian", I started to feel as if I had outgrown it a little. For one thing, I'm 24- I don't feel much like a "girl" anymore, so much as a "young woman". When I came up with ParaDays, I just thought if fit my blog better. Most of my reviews center around the Paranormal, so I feel as if most of my days are the same :]

  • The Rating System: I like to be different, and while stars get the job done, they just didn't seem very unique to me. Instead, I came up with "Poes"! Edgar Allan Poe has to be my favorite poet ever. So, the more Poe's a book gets, the more POEtential is has!

  • My Blog Button: My button is from a picture I took back in 2008 of a grave-yard. What can I say, I've always been a creepy kid. But at the time, I thought the place held some mystery and I loved it. You can grab my button the right sidebar ------->

  • Zack's Reviews: My lovely and attractive boyfriend, Zack, has agreed to be a guest blogger from time to time and review certain books that he's read. You can expect reviews from such books as: The Walking Dead comics, Dresden Files, and The Lightbringer series. While we have similar taste in books, Zack tends to lean more toward the manly Urban Fantasy genre. You will be able to find his review's specifically on the top of my navigation bar under the header.
  • My Favicon: Which is a little owl, isn't he adorable? 
What's the Same:
  • Reviews: My reviews will never change in content. I will always give my honest opinion of a book, without bashing it, no matter what. I will also never "spoiler" a review, unless otherwise stated in the post (in HUGE GIGANTIC LETTERS). So please, when your commenting keep in mind that most reviews are spoiler free. 
I think that's about it! I love blogging so much, and as I grow, so will this blog- but for now, I'm really digging the new additions so they'll be here for a while!

Thanks for following!


2 comments

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.