Sunday, November 30, 2014

Holiday Book Haul!

For a while now (think months) I've been on a strict book buying ban, so I haven't really gotten to do a book haul post recently. That's why I'm super excited today to get to do one! 

It started off innocently enough, when I ran across Richelle Mead's Silver Shadows for $2.75 on Kindle. I've been dying to read this book for over a year now, but I was holding off for Christmas. That kind of went out the window though when I saw how low the price was. There was just no way I could turn it down.


Then, today I opened up my e-mail to find that I won a $10 Amazon gift-card from author Camela Thompson as part of the Black Friday Book Bonanza Hop! I also won a copy of her novel All the Pretty Bones! Instead of buying a hardback or paperback, I decided to go with Kindle books because I'm running out of room on my shelves (and because $10 gets me more with e-books, as every bargain reader knows).So, I got: 

Needless to say, I'm a pretty happy book-nerd this week! Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving and let me know if you found any great book deals this week!




1 comment

  1. AHH I need to get this! But I have to finish the other one first haha

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.