Wednesday, November 12, 2014

River Update: Week Twenty-One

How I'm Feeling: Nothing new! Still feeling pretty good!

Cravings: Cream Cheese and Chives Crackers!!! I'm so lucky to have such an awesome co-worker who makes sure to put these bad boys aside for me whenever a rep comes into the office. I seriously have six packs in my drawer at work.


Crazy Dream of the Week: This past weekend I dreamed that I went into labor and had River at a gas station in my hometown. I got really angry because my mom was with Zack and me, and instead of taking me to the hospital right after she was too busy calling people to tell them the news (if you know my mom, you know this could REALLY happen). Then I handed baby River to Zack only to have him drop her. Needless to say, when I woke up I was super mad haha.

Weird Non-Gross Body Stuff: Swollen feet and ankles. Also, SUPER dry skin.

Most Researched Topic this Week: Baby Bumper Safety. Apparently they're not recommended anymore.

Gifts for River this Week: This week I bought my very first gift for River! It wasn't anything special, but once I seen it and the awesome clearance price, I couldn't resist. Besides, if she's anything like Zack or me, she will love some flannel!


Most Coveted Baby Item of the Week: This outrageously expensive diaper bag from Petunia Pickle Bottom! I know, it's way over-priced, but I'm just in love with it! Found HERE.

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.