Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Ten on Tuesday!



One:
Yay for a short work week! Our office is closed down Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for the holidays!

Two:
Speaking of Turkey Day, how excited am I to be pregnant during this time and eat ALL this great food guilt-free?! Seriously, I just plan on camping out at my grandma's all day and going to town.

Three:
Recently, I've been in an audio-book funk. I tired listening to Good Omens by Neil Gaiman (who I LOVE) and then Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. With Good Omens, I think my focus just wasn't in it. I'm not a great multi-tasker, so driving while listening to something that has foot-notes in it probably wasn't the best idea. I think I'm just going to read it instead. With Seraphina my problem was just the book itself. I might as well give up on the idea that I'm going to love super High Fantasy. Apparently, it's just not going to be my thing, unless it's one of those rare occasions.

Four:
If I had any doubts about River kicking around before, they're gone now! Little lady moves like crazy when I'm laying down reading or watching TV. I just wish Zack was able to feel her, but every time he puts his hand on my belly she stops! 

Five:
Someone needs to make me this... like immediately, because it looks delicious. Recipe found HERE.


Six:
Truth.

Seven:
I really need to catch up on Doctor Who! I'm so behind, it's not even funny. But honestly, I just miss Matt Smith so much it hurts!


Eight:
Last night I actually bargained with Zack to rub my very sore back in exchange for letting him off dish duty for the night. ...then I looked up pregnancy massages and found out that they actually help reduce risks in labor. Needless to say, I won't be bargaining in the future! I can just pull out the "keep your baby safe" card ;)

Nine:
I've pretty much decided that as soon as River comes, I'm giving myself a spa day and getting my hair all cut off. I mean, if I'm going to be brave enough to go through labor, then I can be brave enough to *finally* get my haircut the way I've wanted to for YEARS:


Ten:
Less than one month and we can start in on the nursery! When I first got pregnant we decided to wait until hubs gets his bonus to start on the nursery that way we would have enough time to really think about what we wanted and have enough to do it (especially since we have to get all new flooring). I can't wait to start decorating!!! 

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.